Sunday 2 June 2013

Santa Sack Swap

I've just very eagerly signed up for the Santa Sack Swap over on Cheryll's blog http://santasackswap.blogspot.com.au/
So looking forward to doing some very secret sewing over the next 4 months for it and then all the suspense of not being able to open our parcels until Xmas day!  I might actually get some surprises this year lol.

Not a lot has been happening here as Grace has been one very sick girl for the last 7-10 days and had kindly passed on her horrible chesty cold to me in the last three days lol.  I cant remember the last time something made me so sick that all I feel like doing is lying around in bed.  So not me!  Hopefully it will leave me quicker than it has Grace because I had all these great plans for some creative goings on this week.


6 comments:

tales from a handmade home said...

Sounds like an exciting swap Katherine........Christmas is never far from my thoughts, I've started my gift knitting already,(have to with such a large family).

Hope you feel better soon.
Kim x

Mistea said...

Hope the bugs vacate soon!

Have fun swapping, sounds like lots of fun.

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you're not well, here's hoping you improve soon. Glad to hear you've signed up for the swap, me too!

Noela said...

Nothing worse than being too sick to sew. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs......

DIAN said...

Hi Katherine, I do hope you are feeling better soon. This weather is quite cold now and lots of people have sniffles.

Sharyn T said...

Hope you are feeling crafty again soon Katherine. I've signed up for the swap too so I'll be busy when we get home. Sharyn:)