Friday 7 June 2013

Friday Night With Friends

Its here!  I am going to make a day of it and have quite a few things on the list that I would like to achieve today lol.  I am so looking forward to spending it doing things I want to do rather than all the things I should do re ironing lol although really there is only 10 things to iron.  I'm still fairly choked up with this bug but am much better than I was.  We'll see how much energy I can summon up.

List:
Choose fabric for xmas swap sack and trace out design and start embroidery.
Finish spinning a bobbin of grey fleece to ply off tomorrow. (very close)
Hem a pair of jeans.
Iron those 10 items lol.
Sew up second SKOW pin cushion.
Do some knitting on my lace scarf (just past the half way mark!)
Wind that energised yarn from a few weeks ago into balls so I can knit it.
Maybe have a go at some crochet socks!  Could get interesting but maybe it should wait until I am less fuzzy in the head lol.

As for tea tonight, its going to be pizza! (and I'm not cooking them either)




4 comments:

Fiona said...

Have fun....
Hugz

marina said...

quite a list...
can't say I would enjoy all of them especially the ironing and hemming (yuk)

Mistea said...

Hope you are well enough to get through your list, it does look rather ambitious.
Have fun in your creative space.

tales from a handmade home said...

You sound so inspired Katherine, lots of lovely things on your to-do list.........enjoy your day of creativity. x