Thursday 14 March 2013

Some kind of wonderful

Well I have done it.  I've ordered a copy of Some kind of wonderful lol.  Will have to wait for it to arrive now before I can jump in and make some of those wonderful projects that everyone is making.  Nothing like blogger to expand our stitching horizons.

Tomorrow is going to be a stitching day for me as I have two triangle pillow slips to finish and I also want to make a matching ironing board cover for the sewing set.  Plus it has been such a hot and very busy week and I really need a down day lol.

Off now to hopefully finish the table mat.  Only have the butterfies to stitch and then it will be ready to quilt.  I might even do that by hand too.

5 comments:

Mistea said...

Like the reference to inspiration. I always feel like I am being led astray!
Enjoy sewing up a storm tomorrow.

Jillian said...

Enjoy your stitching day. Look forward to seeing the result.

Maria said...

you will love your new book when it arrives.. I look forward to seeing your finished projects...

Cheryll said...

Well good luck with your projects! May your hands be busy but not in a rush... eNJoY ! :)

Sharyn T said...

Blogger pressure, lol. Enjoy your sewing. Sharyn :)