Sunday 3 March 2013

Another finish!

Here is the wren all finished.  I actually took it outside for a more realistic photo too lol.  Looks more like the real piece now.  I have also taken a pic with 50c to so you can work out the size of it.  I am thinking about framing this one so will have to go through some old frames to see if any suit then I can list it for OPAM.



Now maybe after putting the threads away for this project I should do some more buttonhole on the tree skirt before starting Michelle's table mat.

12 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

OMG the wren is absolutely gorgeous...your embroidery is so beautiful...

marina said...

so beautiful! well done on your finish.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your work is exquisite. It would be beautiful framed. They are such a beautiful tiny bird.

Mistea said...

The wren is gorgeous. Beautiful work on something so little.

Noela said...

Your little bird is so pretty. It will look lovely in a frame. Hugs.....

Jillian said...

It's beautiful. I love it against the green. Brilliant finish.

Monica said...

Wow, you're on a roll now! You did a really beautiful job on this little wren.

Sisbabestitches said...

Gosh the finished wren is superb :)

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your wren is so beautiful!!

Maria said...

How cute is this little guy..
I love to watch the wrens skipping around in the mornings when they visit.

Monica said...

Do you know, I just got this issue this week!?! I thought it was an old project. Here you've finished the project before I even got the magazine! Well, at least I got it... grumble grumble...

Wendy B said...

Oh it's gorgeous Katherine!!! Love your little blue wren....framing it seems the perfect thing to do!
xox sugary hugs
Wendy :O)