Saturday 23 February 2013

Update

Just heard it will be at least another day before they will consider letting Lance out.  He's still in too much pain and the Dr might consider letting him go tomorrow but he can only travel as far as Sunbury and I will pick him up from there.  Oh its a long process now but I am happier about the whole thing.  Its just wait and see now.  

Might go and have a cuppa with my parents this morning and then come home and do some more, you guessed it, sewing lol.  I organised a folder full of patterns this morning so I will make a cover for it after lunch.

3 comments:

Noela said...

I guess it is better for him to stay if he is in so much pain. It would be hard for you to know what to do if he was at home. Still I know it's not easy waiting. Hang in there..... Hugs....

Jillian said...

Sounds like a great plan. I hope it works out as you envisage. Really sorry to have missed your posts re Lance. We've been working in Geelong and Melbourne all week, not home till next Wednesday and no time to look at blogs. Will send healing thoughts your way all weekend.

Sharyn T said...

I'm sure the hospital are looking after him Katherine. I know how worrying it must be for you but keep good thoughts happening and think of all the sewing you can get done. Take care. Sharyn:)