Saturday 9 February 2013

Scrapbooking

Today I thought I would enjoy some scrapbooking.  I spent about an hour organising some photos printed ages ago into date order and then filed into albums before doing these pet pages.  I think what motivated me was Sharon talking about doing it with her daughter.  Here's my take on some cheap and cheerful pages that didn't cost the earth to make lol.

The photos on this page are a little bad but as you can guess I came home one morning to find that Tiger had decided to pull the lace curtains down.  He was one very naughty cat lol but Bindi's best mate.  

Bindi was our previous dog and a real sweetie.

Looking at this one now I think it needs either the photos matted or a horizontal strip to give it a more finished look.

This is Merlin at around 41/2 months.  He is only just starting to get his colour.

Bindi was a little unsure of Merlin as I think she was still missing Tiger but they got on okay.


8 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

lovely pages. I am only starting to play with scrapbooking so really enjoy seeing other peoples pages. thank you for sharing. hugs

shez said...

what lovely pages Katherine ,you are a jack of all trades,well done.xx

Monica said...

So cute! And your pages look great, I like your layouts a lot.

I love that last photo of Merlin eyeing the fish. Totally focused!

Melody said...

Lovely pages

Jillian said...

Great layouts and photos. You've been really productive.

Mistea said...

I love the simplicity of your pages that focus on the photos. Your four-leggeds are all very cute.
Lovely memories.

Anthea said...

I love your scrapbooking Katherine, are you like us, with heaps of pics of the various pets?! We are always taking pics of Smudge, lol x

Charlie and Wendy said...

Lovely pages and your blue wren is looking gorgeous!