Thursday 24 January 2013

Suffolk Puff Quilt


This is the beginning of a lot of suffolk puffs lol.  Grace and I will be doing this quilt together and it should be a lot of fun too.  The background will probably be a nice cream self print but will wait until we get a pile of puffs done before we make a decision.  I have only cut out a few in each colour but I think we will be looking for more fabrics in these shades once this lot are all made up.  It is to fit a double bed but I will have some nice deep scalloped borders on it too and bind it in mauves.

4 comments:

Mistea said...

Very pretty. Love the purples.
Enjoy the puffs.

Monica said...

I have had fun with my version of this quilt so far. I am a little concerned though about getting it basted and quilted - the top is quite bulky. But you have a ways to go before that! Have fun!

marina said...

enjoy your yo yo making. I won a box full in a raffle but they are all in silky fabrics. that quilt is a great idea for using them...
very sweet mug rug too!

Radka said...

Wow, lots of work here! Just as well you have a helper :-) I am sure it will look lovely.