Tuesday 15 January 2013

Stitching...

I have been plodding away on the tree skirt and almost have all the trees finished and the birds are all done too.  That only leaves the snowmen and the house.  Wont be long and I might get it quilted before February too lol.  The cooler weather we have been having has made for plenty of stitching over the weekend too.

I have also finished all the stitching on my heart swap item and will be at the machine later to hopefully finish it off today or tomorrow.  Thursday is going to be another day in the 40's up here so I might just have to play with these teeny tiny hexies that I bought a few months back.  Not a random purchase as I do have an item in mind lol.  Might be a birthday stash item.

I also have the lovely needle case kit to make up from Fiona too.  Such a lovely kit she has put together with the tute on her blog too.

10 comments:

Melody said...

Lovely sewing on show. I'll be inside stitching on Thursday too. It's going to be much too hot.

Fiona said...

Lots to keep you busy there... I love the look of your Christmas tree skirt...
Hugz

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

looking forward to seeing what becomes of those hexies :) hugs

Mistea said...

Sweet snowy scene, hope it's helping you stay cool.

Have fun playing with your mini hexies.

shez said...

your tree skirt is coming along fine Katherine and love the fabric in your needle kit.xx

marina said...

your tree skirt is coming together beautifully!
A hexie project? fantastic.
Have fun making your needlebook too.

Noela said...

Your tree skirt is looking great. Will look forward to seeing what you make with the hexies. Hugs.....

Anthea said...

Wow the tree skirt is coming along so quickly Katherine, well done.
Very keen to see what you make with the hexy's, you know I love them!

Radka said...

Well, the main thing is that you will have your tree skirt ready for next Christmas :-))

Jillian said...

Interested to know if stitching snowmen in the heat keeps you cool! It's going to look great.