Tuesday 22 January 2013

Off the wagon

lol.  Grace and I went to Castlemaine and Maldon on Saturday and had a wonderful time.  But I fell off the wagon re purchases.  We have plans for a quilt for Grace's room which I will post about later so we purchased some fabrics for it plus some more just for my stash lol.  Some of the fabrics pictured came from Shepparton after yesterdays trip to source some more mauves and purples for Grace's quilt lol.  Yes very naughty but these were all only $3 a fat quarter and $5 for a mtr of the green.


We also spent a bit of time in Haberdash in Castlemaine and I picked up these buttons for the princely sum of $10.  Not bad really when you see all the lovely buttons and trims they have in the shop.


Now these books were purchased by Grace and are just full of gorgeous photos


I also purchased a book full of toys and accessories for doogies lol.  Most of which I wouldn't put on Tess but I do love the red coat in particular plus a few toys, rugs etc.




Looking at this wee little doogie in her bathroom...cute perhaps but not a necessary item and the dog doesn't really look all that excited to be wearing it either.  So one day soon there will be some doogie items to share.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

well, if you are going to fall off the wagon best you buy fabric and not hit the bottle!!! such pretty fabrics and fun books...
Hugz

Sharyn T said...

I love the doggie couture. Sharyn:)

Monica said...

I love seeing what you've been buying! It is like shopping by proxy. You always find such nice, romantic fabrics - I rarely see them around here. I like that leafy pink one.

The dog hoodie with the matching mat is pretty cute! But I agree, the dog doesn't look happy.