Saturday 26 January 2013

FNSI

I managed to spend most of the day making suffolk puffs or cutting them out lol. They are a great thing to sew while watching Downton Abbey on DVD.   Previously I had managed to sew about 90 and Friday I sewed exactly 63!  So now I have 153 ...  maybe it wont take me so long after all.  My helper has reneged because they are a little fiddly for her to manage without sticking the needle in fingers etc.
Now I am off to do some blog hopping before attempting the ironing.  Or maybe I might just sew more puffs and watch a DVD.  Not really worth pulling the iron out for 5 tops now is it lol.

15 comments:

Melody said...

Fabulous. I love suffolk puffs and yours are delightful

Melody said...

Fabulous. I love suffolk puffs and yours are delightful

Fiona said...

That is such a pretty pile of suffolk puffs.... are you watching Downton to get ready for the next series starting?
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Love the puffs. You did well to get all those made. Hugs,xx.

Mistea said...

Lovely puffs. Gorgeous colours.
Enjoy stitching.

Sisbabestitches said...

What a huge pile, lovely fun! My iron doesn't 'do' clothes, just refuses to, well what can I do, lol :)

Bev C said...

Hello Katherine,

Love the purple puffs, it will be stunning.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Charlie and Wendy said...

So many lovely little puffs, the quilt is going to be beautiful!

Jillian said...

You have been amazingly productive. I really love the colours. Hope you stuck with the puffs and DVD!

Noela said...

Wow that is amazing. What a great job. How many do you have to make? Hugs....

Val Spiers said...

What a fabulous pile of puffs. Well done.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is hard to stop at just one. Waiting here for a quiet day to get into Downton no 3.

Monica said...

Your purple colour scheme is looking wonderful! What colour will the background be?

They're addictive, aren't they?

Anthea said...

Oh my gosh Katherine, so many puffs! Love at the shades of purple, the quilt design is amazing, good luck...

Deb R said...

I watched Downton Abbey whilst I did FNSI too...you were very productive!