Tuesday 29 January 2013

Initial Heart Swap

I had a lovely surprise in the mailbox this morning.  Of course I was too excited to wait to take a pic of it all wrapped up but it was the gorgeous blue parcel from Shez.  Thank you so much for such lovely gifts!  I might just have to fight Grace off when she sees that cute little frog tape measure lol.  I think that might be one we will share.   I love my new tea towel and matching hand towel.   Lindor is also my favourite chocolate too.  Which is going to be morning tea with the latest copy of Inspirations magazine that was also in the post.  How nice it is to have 'happy mail' in the mail box.

Merlin was helping to organise where everything should go for the photo.  This is a cat planning to steal my chocolates.  Don't know what it is about them but the smell of them is intoxicating to him even though he has never eaten one.  He'd just better be a good boy today after putting a very fat gecko in my sneaker this morning.  Finding something in your shoe at 5.30am is not very pleasant.  I actually thought it was a mouse!


5 comments:

shez said...

thats funny Katherine he bought you a present too,think i will be always checking my shoes now,lol.Glad you like your parcel,the tea towel is made out of linen which is what i like using to dry my dishes,have a good day my friend eating your choccies and reading your new mag,i hope my mag comes today as well.xx

Bev C said...

Hello Katherine,

I love the Angel tea towel. I am glad it wasn't something worse in your shoe too.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Mistea said...

Perfect mail to follow a long weekend.
Pretty presents from Shez. Cute angel.
At least if he only sniffs you don't have to share.
Enjoy the magazine.

Christine M said...

Such a lovely gift from Shez. The angel is so lovely.

Fiona said...

lovely goodies from Shez... not so lovely surprise in your shoe!
Hugz