Thursday 17 January 2013

Precut thread organised

I finally pulled out all the thread that can't be winded around cards and plonked them in groups into the container.  Took all of 5 minutes to do but has taken me ages to get round to it lol.  Must have had something to do with the weather....
It is the same brand of containers as all the others I bought from Bunnings with the exception of the inside layout and being a bit taller.  Might drop in later in the week and pick up just one more for when I might decide to expand the Cottage Garden threads or the Cosmo variegated range.  I have decided I do not need their standard range as I have all that lovely DMC lol.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Organization feels so good doesn't it. Love your threads. I've finally managed to repack some fabrics and paints etc that had been stored in boxes. Now they are living in an old wardrobe that hubby made shelving for, yay.

Fiona said...

you have some beautiful threads in there.... I like that idea with the longer sections in the box
Hugz

shez said...

love those cottage threads katherine,have a good day.xx

Melody said...

So well organised. What a goodie you are

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Looks nice and organized. I have some boxes similar that my hubby gave me, I was wondering what to do with them.

Noela said...

Great idea for the Cottage Garden threads and any that are longer in length. Hugs....

Anthea said...

Great idea Katherine - and that preserves the quality and life of the thread too... x

Jillian said...

I am so impressed! I am still trying to set up my sewing room after using it as a storage room during the building work. I've made some progress with organisation - but nowhere near the level of the thread!

Wendy B said...

what a great idea Katherine....I hate not being able to organise my precut threads like the rest!!! I must have some sort of OCD!!!! I'm off to Bunnings tomorrow!*wink*
xox sugary hugs
wendy :O)

Marilyn said...

I have a few of those containers and they are good arent they. Lovely threads.