Monday 23 June 2014

Socks all finished! (Scheduled)

The ordered socks are all finished and washed.  Was not too keen on the hat so I am almost ready to do the shaping on another one.  Well it has to be perfect!    The two hats are from the same fibre but when I used to spin on the little upright wheel it put a lot more twist into the wool and the results are totally different.  You will see that when the other hat is finished and I post up a pic of it.  This wool was originally going to be a vest for me but as it is so different I have almost made it all up into either socks, beanies and to come a scarf or even just some knitted squares for a patchwork throw way into the future.  Don't want too many balls of wool hanging around forever lol.

Whoops think I need to press the hat before gifting it away lol.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

You must be knitting in your sleep or have magic needles!

Monica said...

This is some very fine knitting, Katherine! I bet the socks are so warm. :)