Tuesday 10 June 2014

Addi knitting needles (scheduled)

Over the last two weeks I have purchased some new knitting needles after trying a couple of pairs first of course.  Have never really liked metal needles like the cheapies you can pick up everywhere so though perhaps it was time to try something else.  Loved the Addi bamboo DPN's and their metal lace tipped circulars are amazing!  So I decided that I would pick up some more to fill in the gaps I had in my collection of needles and will be replacing one cheap set that were pretty uncomfortable to use.  This brand also goes down as low as 1.5mm up to the chunkies with a fixed cable and in many lengths too.  Went for the large length to make them multi purpose so I don't have to spend any more lol.  Pretty pricy but free postage and cheaper than other sites so cant grumble.



5 comments:

Jillian said...

I LOVE bamboo needles. Used to go for metal but now am addicted to bamboo. I bought a near full set of 5inch double pointed ones a year or so ago and they are handy for lots of things. Way to go.

Mistea said...

Comfortable tools are important.
Enjoy your new needles.

Mistea said...

Comfortable tools are important.
Enjoy your new needles.

Monica said...

I do not like bamboo needles, myself, I find they require more muscle to move around the yarn. I try to keep a light touch! I am slowly building up a collection of the Addi Turbo nickel-plated dpns, but I will admit that they have occasionally fallen right out of the stitches!

Claire said...

I have some bamboo needles and love them - you should see my collection of needles (yikes)a mixture of plastic, metal and bamboo, odd sizes, pairs, and even a few bent ones!