Saturday 1 December 2012

FNWF

It's FNWF on the 7th and signups start on the 5th!  Looking forward to it.

As you can see there has not been a lot of sewing happening here but later today I will get back to Magnolia.   Life has been too busy with other things this week lol so there are no photos yet.  Still got a few little decorating things to do and we are organised for Christmas.  The cards are done and will be posted Monday, the decorations and tinsel is strung from the ceiling and the tree is almost complete.  We will all look at it with fresh eyes today and see if it needs a little more lol. 

After seeing what you have been doing on your blogs I need to sit down and look at about 40 magazines, all Christmas themed, that mum lent me yesterday as I have decided I need a better tree skirt lol.  That will be enjoyable but still have to do the ironing YUCK!  as it has been put off the last few days with the heat.  Whats another day lol, it can last until tomorrow.

So no pics of anything but I will hopefully have some to share next time.....

3 comments:

Anthea said...

Katherine, all your decorating sounds lovely.
If you need a tree skirt, but are time-poor, many stores have gorgeous printed tree-skirt panels you can purchase and make up quickly.
All those magazines sound like heaven, enjoy reading them!!
x

Fiona said...

thanks for the reminder... I know if I spent less time on this computer I would sew more!!! haha... ironing is just going to have to wait till it cools a bit ....
Hugz

Linda said...

At least you have your cards done Katherine!! I'm still looking for mine. It's been dreadfully hot up here, and all I seem to do is water lawns and gardens. Take care, and hopefully, 2013 won't be quite so hectic as this year has been. Take care in this heat.