Monday 17 December 2012

Xmas baking

This last week has seen me make a start on the xmas baking that I do as gifts for people.  I've done a lot of biscuits and cut them etc but instead of baking them I have popped most in the freezer to bake the night before I need them.  Nice and fresh that way.  I have used a couple of Donna Hay recipes this year and will do traditional shortbread tomorrow morning while it is still cool.

Cranberry/white choc, ginger bread, vanilla/choc biscuits

Also made two bottles of passion fruit cordial which is very nice.

6 comments:

shez said...

love homemade cooking and these look fantastic katherine,well done.xx

Jeanette said...

Your biscuits look yummy. How do you make your passionfruit cordial? Hugs,

Monica said...

Those cookies with the stars in the centres look great! How do you do that?

Linda said...

Such a busy girl!! Everything you make looks delicious. Hope your weather isn't as fierce as it is here. Take care, and Happy Christmas to you and the family.

Mistea said...

Great idea cooking as required. Looks like you're all set to relax and enjoy.

Jillian said...

They look lovely. I spent the week in the final throes of the building and am still immersed in moving back in - so no Christmas baking for me. Shortbread is my favourite and the cordial sounds great.