Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Baubles, threads and magnolia

This is the final Christmas decoration for a while as I have started on magnolia this morning and completed winding all my new threads yesterday and placed them in order in my DMC box.  I think I will run out of room when I get the next lot lol.  I might have to move the DMC into plastic boxes and place my other threads in this box perhaps.  Not sure what I will do yet but it will be a while before I order anymore.  I can highly recommend www.ozstitch.com.au  and they even provided me with a $10 off my next order because it was over $100. 




Well it is to be very hot here today so I will now continue to stitch the leaves on magnolia.

9 comments:

shez said...

wow Katherine these are so pretty,boy you have done a wonderful job with your decorations.xx

Mistea said...

The decorations look gorgeous hanging together in your tree.

That sure is a fine selection of threads you have there.
Enjoy the new project.

Kate said...

Lovely ornaments.

Radka said...

My, you have been busy! I love all the Christmas decorations you are making, the gingerbread house is so sweet :-)I like the scissor keeper and the magnolia embroidery will be stunning.
Thank you for being there, xx

Charlie and Wendy said...

All your decorations are gorgeous and the magnolia looks stunning. Wendy xx

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

I love the Christmas baubles! I hope to make some angels. Good luck on the Magnolia, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Fiona said...

you have done so well with a great bunch of decorations.. the threads all look lovely together.... enjoy the magnolia stitching...
Hugz

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your Christmas baubles are all so lovely, such a nice collection...enjoy stitching Magnolia, your stitching is so beautiful I look forward to seeing it come together...

Jeanette said...

Love the ornaments. So cute. I need a box like that for my threads. :) Hugs,