Saturday 3 November 2012

FNWF

Well I finally have a much better laptop with working shift keys and everything lol.  Plus, I can now comment and use caps. 

The other thing I can't believe is that I have sucessfully linked and saved the button for the new FNWF.  If you click on the button it should take you to Cheryl's blog.  I missed out last night but I will be there for the next one.  Not only is the stitching time good but it feels like you are stitching with friends because we are doing it all at the same time lol.  Weird I know.

I'd better get off this laptop now and go and do the ironing.  Last big job that needs doing after vac'ing and washing the floor as well as painting the fence, mowing the lawns, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, doing the washing ....  anyone tired just reading this.  I am.

2 comments:

shez said...

see you next time Katherine.xx

barb's creations said...

Too bad you couldn't join in the fun but there's always next month hope to see you there :) Barb.