Thursday 15 November 2012

FNSI Signups and threads

Well have just signed up for the FNSI and am eager to stitch the day away.  Have managed a small amount of machining today but did get all the threads sorted, skeined off and put back in their rightful place today.

I also placed a rather large online order for some DMC threads for a new project that I might just start preping tomorrow.  At 90c a skein I decided to go through my collection and completely fill in the holes for the first 700.  Which of course is not 700 skeins but you know what I mean.  I payed with paypal and am sure everything is safe and above board but just in case I do have some protection.  It's the www.ozstitch.com.au that I ordered through and will let you all know how I go as I am sure it is an even better deal than spotlight!  Here in town I would have paid about $1.35 - 1.45 which is wicked really.  I still bought about 10 skeins this morning locally so they are not missing out completely.  I'm crossing those fingers in the hope that I don't get them burnt lol.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

see you at fnsi... threads are costly especially when you need to buy a whole bunch at a time!
Hugz

shez said...

you will be fine Katherine,i use paypal all the time.xx

Mistea said...

Ooh, you are organized. I have multiples of some and then big gaps, but I think I have enough for now.

You're right it is a better price than Spotlight.

See you at the sew in.