Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas baubles

Here's a pair of Christmas baubles from 'Fa la la la felt' by Amanda Carestio.  There are quite a few I really like and have 5 different sets of two cut out to sew at the moment and as they are fairly quick to make I might even be able to squeeze in a few more lol.  Over the next few days I will show each pair and they will all be from the same book.  There are also some cute ideas in one of the magazines I picked up yesterday.


Mind you still need to hole punch and put ribbon hangers on them.


9 comments:

Monica said...

Gorgeous, Katherine! I love those felt colours you bought. You are getting good use from them! I look forward to seeing the others. :)

shez said...

very cute Katherine i have admired them in the book,they look great,well done.xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous... such a lot of detail...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

oh Katherine they are so pretty. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Katherine.

marina said...

very cute!

Mistea said...

Very sweet.
Love the sparkles.
They sure will brighten your decorating.
Enjoy stitching the others.

Jillian said...

Lovely colours and shapes.

rosie said...

Katherine, I love all your Chrissie decorations... aren't they such fun things to make...