Sunday 1 July 2012

Handtowels

These are the beginnings of some hand towels for the kitchen.  I bought a couple of bundles of hand towels from Aldi a few months ago and mum found up her pattern so I can make them up.  Once they are constructed I am sending them back to Mum so she can add the button/velcro and some wide ricrac she has.  It is a bit of a joint effort and then we will have 8 new ones each.  If anyone has an Aldi close by these kitchen towels and their linen tea towels dry brilliantly and they are cheap too.

4 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Katherine,

Always great to have some towels on hand, great to share them with your Mum.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Fiona said...

You can never have enough hand towels and its a fun job for you and your mum to do....
Thanks for your comments on my blog... I usually answer but yours are on as no reply... maybe with the change over.... OPAM is for One Project A Month and a couple of ladies started the year with a sign up and we get a total of all our projects... just a bit of fun and motivation to at least do one finish a month...
Hugz

shez said...

thankyou for letting us know Katherine.xx

Linda said...

Love these Katherine, must make a few new ones myself. I always keep an eye out for such bargains too, and have to admit to having a little stash put aside............who would have guessed...LOL...