Sunday 1 July 2012

Family quilt stitcheries

I have also over the last couple of weeks started the stitcheries for the family quilt featured in homespun magazine.  For those familiar with it you can see that I have changed the block to suit our family and instead of a big family tree I will do the grandparents that should have been in this block down there instead and include their names perhaps too.  There is also a pic showing some of the fabric I have chosen to use for the patchwork too.





4 comments:

shez said...

this will be so nice Katherine.xx

Monica said...

Pretty fabrics! I don't know the quilt or the magazine, so I will be interested to see the finished piece.

Elizabeth Newton said...

Hi Katherine,
We'd love you to send us some photos when you've finished for possible inclusion in our Readers' Showcase pages.
Regards,
Deputy Editor, Homespun

Radka said...

Interesting project, Katherine :-)
Good luck with your new blog!