Sunday 28 April 2013

OPAM

Well I finally had just one finish for the month and I am not sure if it even counts as it is made of wool lol. 

I finished my two at a time toe up socks on Wednesday night and cast on another two from the leftovers.  I am hoping I might make it to the ankle at least with the wool left over.  It was 100g and I was left with 50g so hopefully it will go further than my ankle lol.




Well off to do some more knitting I think.  Sadly there isnt a birthday stash item this month that is finished.  The knitting is calling out more than the machine at the moment.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Your socks look fantastic, Katherine! It is a great yarn.

It must be getting cooler at your place already. I remember last year all the Australians seemed to get knitting fever in the fall!

We are just having our first nice spring weekend!

marina said...

lovely new socks, and the wool is beautiful.
I so admire you sock makers!

Sisbabestitches said...

So is it one finish- being a pair, or two finishes being two socks? lol! I have those phases too, when one craft calls, another must miss out :)

Sharyn T said...

The socks look very nice Katherine. Sharyn:)

Mistea said...

Nice socks. Well done on completing two at a time. Sure they count for OPAM.
Enjoy cosy toes.

Charlie and Wendy said...

Lovely socks, good job!!

Shirley Cryan said...

Well done they are great, I would say they count they are made of stitches with needles. x

Melody said...

Great socks, I bet they are really warm.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Nice socks...hope you get past your ankle with the second pair!...