Thursday 11 April 2013

Magazines and things

Early last week I bought these magazines as they caught my eye.  Don't get them as a rule but have enjoyed reading them. 


While at the newsagents I also stumbled across this knitting socks book.  Although I can knit socks I haven't done many pairs with patterns etc like Mistea has mainly due to a lack of patterns lol.  So just had to grab it. 



The little red scissors were from Fee's deal of the day.  I picked up two pairs and kept one for myself.  The other pair went to my mother along with the needleturned bird journal for her birthday on the 4th.  They cut well and are Triumph brand from memory. $10 a pair posted is pretty good!


1 comment:

Jillian said...

Really pretty scissors. Hope to see some of the socks. I have several sock pattern books - more than I'll ever make! I'm thinking of doing hats this year.