Friday 23 January 2015

Remember this.....

I loved spinning this bobbin up from the batt club I joined last year and just didn't want to ply it with its partner which was blues and greens so I dyed up some orange merino top and popped the two together.  Now I really like it lol.




Blend of mohair, bison, angora, hemp, tencel, cashmere, stainless steel, silk, camel, merino, glitz, north ronaldsay, manx loughen suri, angelina

So soft and what a blend!  Thanks Charly from Ixchel Bunny.

Now I think I might make a new goal for the new year.  Try new spinning things occasionally and count my finished skeins for a year!


4 comments:

Monica said...

What a blend indeed! Stainless steel? How does that work?

e said...

What a gorgeous lot :)

Lin said...

What gorgeous colours. xx

Jillian said...

OMG! How do you do that? I'm glad Monica asked my question before I got to it.