Sunday 18 January 2015

Blogging...

Monica over at Lakeview Stitching, which is on my blog list here at the side, has brought up a wonderful idea.  She is going to let the photos do the talking even though I love reading about the ins and outs of her thoughts on projects I so hope she will still blog like this occasionally.

So what has is made me think about?  Well the fact that I often feel that I do not have much to say on a particular topic or whatever comes to mind lol ie I find it hard to make things sound interesting that are the more run of the mill things I do here like the blog post which will follow this one later in the week.  Love scheduling them sometimes lol.  What can I say about gardening, harvesting and cooking crops, playing with fluff, knitting on projects which turned out to be very long term late last year lol etc, etc, etc.

How am I going to fix this?  I am going to join (pinch) Monica's idea and sometimes just drop some photos on here with very little words attached.  I am also going to make an effort to remember those stitching (crafting) nights that I used to join in on and yes actually remember to sign up and post about whatever I choose to work on.  Probably not much in the way of sewing or stitching but crochet and knitting and probably spinning will feature too lol.  No surprises there.

Now I have managed to write something lol and have no pics!  Never mind will be back with some later in the week.

5 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Katherine, this has been an interesting read...
I always think that blogging should be done in the way you feel most comfortable, not contrived or written solely to entertain readers. I look forward to seeing your name for fnsi & fnwf sometimes, and also the great pics too!

Monica said...

Well, we'll both see how it works, right?

I always love your garden photos too, Katherine, so feel free to sprinkle in a few of those as well!

Jillian said...

Go for it, Katherine! There are many ways to tell a story.

Radka said...

It is your blog, Katherine, you should simply run it the way you want.
I know that some of my followers enjoy pictures from England, in that same way I like to see pictures from "down under", or any other places I have never been and probably never will :-)
xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Wish you well finding what works best for you :) It sound like it will be fun for you to play around with :)