Saturday 19 July 2014

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance and I had a wonderful day here yesterday and I am already salting away todays leftover money for next year!  Yes believe it or not there was a significant amount of change lol.  Lets just say next years admission for two adults and a car is covered $50.

I did come home with fluff which I will share later as I haven't taken a pic yet.  Mine is fairly basic compared to everyone else's gorgeously huge bundles.  But then again I have put in a bid on an Ashford Traveller wheel on eBay for $100 so hopefully this time next weekend I will be traveling to Kilmore to pick it up!  Tried a double treadle version yesterday and it went like a dream! 

Now I didn't take these pics but borrowed them from some fibre facebook friends. 



Charlie of Ixchel bunny fame - her spinning fibres are to die for....

IxCHeL Yarns & Fibres's photo.
IxCHeL Yarns & Fibres's photo.



Yipeeeee :D

So much fun to be had in the flower shed at Bendigo sheep and wool show! Come see us!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Fabulous pictures - thanks for sharing. I love the vibrant colours. Of the yarn and the felt. I'm envious. I went to the Adelaide Sewing and Craft fair yesterday - had a good time, but your pics are something else!

Monica said...

Looks like a fun time! I hope you got your new wheel. :)