Saturday 11 May 2013

Spinning and knitting


Well I think I have it all nutted out now.  Wont be long and I might actually be able to do the four ply thickness for socks lol.  A little bit done every day has helped heaps.  This will end up an 8ply when it is eventually plyed with another bobbin. Remember the lovely garden twine I made with my very first attempt lol.

The knitting I have been working on has been the blue scarf.  Not a lot has been done but it will get there very slowly lol.  So I am not going to bore you with pics.

3 comments:

Mistea said...

Nice progress there. Nothing quite like a lovely handspun yarn. Enjoy your practice.

Shirley Cryan said...

Well done, just think how pleased you will be when you make the wool for your socks x

Fiona said...

amazing.... such patience
Hugz