Saturday 11 May 2013

Birthday stash and OPAM

Here's two tissue covers for the birthday stash and a couple of finishes too for OPAM this month.  Now I can not believe it took me so long to get round to making these.  Two only took about 10 minutes to run up lol.  Might have to make a few more now. 
I don't know where I came across the tutorial for these but if anyone is interested I saved it as a word document so I can email it out. 

The pattern suggested you could overlap or just have it butt up in the middle so I did one of each.  I think the next lot I will overlap by a little more than 1/4" though.  I used Kleenex tissues but they were top opening.  A careful slit with a very sharp blade remedied it.

10 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Great idea. can you send me the file please :) thank you

Cheryll said...

Great little gifts I think so well done! :)

tales from a handmade home said...

Very pretty Katherine, and as you say, they make lovely quick gifts.
Have a lovely weekend, Kim x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They looks fantastic....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely!! They are such a beautiful little gift to give.

Shirley Cryan said...

IWell done, 've made a few of these, even one for myself mine overlap, I think I prefer them that way,

Fiona said...

lovely gift... it is so nice to have something pretty for the tissues..
Hugz

Fiona said...

ps... i'd love the file if you could send it on to me.... great for the pressie box...
Hugz

shez said...

what a great gift idea Katherine,well done and happy mother's day.xx

Charlie and Wendy said...

They look lovely, great idea for gifts.