Saturday 22 March 2014

Finish!

The socks are officially finished.  Thought I might make a pair for myself as these will be gifted later in the year to Lance's sister along with a pair for her partner and a couple of wool/alpaca beanies which I might get on the needles tonight.  They are sitting a bit wonky for their photo but there is no bump on one side.  Just need to wash them up and block them properly before I post them.



Not sure if I have already shown this or not but it is the wool blended with blaze angelina.  Mine I have found out is the non heat setting variety so all is good.  There is just a hint of sparkle all through it which is a little hard to see in the pics I have taken lol.  I fulled it after plying off with a cone of 2ply stella from BWM.

Next on the wheel had better be some more sock wool for Deb's partner lol.  Was going to use the camel blend but decided I would like to knit that up for Lance and myself instead.  Alan can have some merino/alpaca instead.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Lance's sister is a lucky woman. They are gorgeous.

O'faigh said...

Love the socks Katherine, lucky lucky receipient.