Wednesday 17 July 2013

Stitching

Now just to prove I have been stitching too lol.  I have these two items completely finished for the Santa Sack Swap over at Cheryll's.  I also have another two items prepped completely ready for stitching and then they should be finished for the end of the month.  There will be a few 'secret projects' listed for OPAM this month lol.

I don't think they will give anything away.  So now I have four things finished.  Two are of the non sewing variety but one is still handmade and no it is not woolly lol.  How am I going to wait until the 1st of December to send them off!  lol. 

Now on the sock front I do have Lance's second sock on the home run.  The heel is completely turned and I am working on the foot.  Might go between some spinning and some sock knitting today as it is cold and foggy looking outside.

Looking forward to FNSI on this Friday as I will have the house to myself until about 3.30pm!  Might make that a secret sewing day!



11 comments:

Jillian said...

Great colours. You're on another roll!

Fiona said...

lovely colours and fabrics you have used..
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Such a sneaky "elf" too! Love that you tease us all... especially your partner!
Wonder what else you've made ??? :)

shez said...

lovely sneak peeks Katherine,have a lovely day.xx

Noela said...

Interesting sneak peeks. Lots of Xmas sewing projects going on. Hugs......

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your sneak peeks look beautiful and love your spinning and knitting in the previous posts.

Claire said...

Love a good sneak peek! Oh and btw I blame you entirely for the yarn that arrived at my house today, lol.

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

You are so organized to be thinking of Christmas! Lovely little peeks at the gifts. I don't think I'll be stitching much today, too much cleaning to do.

Monica said...

Feel free to send some of that cold and fog my way! 35C here an hour ago, which I understand is just pleasantly warm in Australia, but way too hot by Canadian standards!

In any case, I am so impressed with your industry! I wilt just looking at your latest fleece. I hope it did not felt! Can it be saved?

Mistea said...

Lovely stitching going on there.
How fun to be playing with Christmas things already.
Enjoy sewing, knitting and spinning this week.

Anthea said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one writing "secret sewing" on my OPAM list!!