Saturday 8 September 2012

New books and felt

On Friday we had to go to Bendigo again so I dropped into L'il Blokes in View Street, Honeysuckle patchwork in Havilah Road and Spotlight.  Well the books came from Li'l Blokes along with the green felts, the other colours came from Honeysuckle and they are 100% wool.  Had a wonderful time looking around both shops and could have spent a fortune lol.

http://lilblokes.allthingsquilting.com.au/

www.honeysucklepatchwork.com.au/




Now Fiona contacted me and offered to send some felt she had made and swapped with others a while back and look at all the gorgeous colours I have.  Fiona also had some great ideas to shrink wool blankets and garments too.  There is a little thankyou and some fat quarters heading her way on Monday.  Sorry no photo Fiona lol but I hope you get a lovely surprise by about Thursday.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

those are both lovely books... I have been admiring them for a while.... glad you like the felt and thanks for my giftie... I will be stalking Mr POstie
Hugz

shez said...

great projects to come Katherine,Fiona is so gorgeous,always helping.xx