Sunday 23 September 2012

FNSI

Well Friday was FNSI and I worked on the 'my family' quilt embroidery.  Even had take away for tea that night lol.  No pics to share of it yet as we have been having internet connection problems since Friday night and have only just rectified the issue.  Have borrowed a spare modem from my brother to get it working again and will have to get a new modem/router sometime soon.  I'll share photos when I have a bit more done on them later in the week.  School holidays have started and its sewing and fence painting this week.

6 comments:

shez said...

cant wait to see it Katherine.xx

Fiona said...

Take away meals are such a treat when you are usually the cook aren't they? hope your computer issues fix soon... can be so frustrating...
Hugz

Linda said...

Good luck with the painting, and hope the holidays are fun for the family. Take away tea is not so bad once in a while. Hope the computer issues are better by now. Cheers.

Radka said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures :-)

Anthea said...

Hi Katherine, sorry to read of your computer probs, hope it gets sorted soon... I'm looking forward to seeing your Family quilt progress, you are doing it beautifully I'm sure x

Anonymous said...

Hope the school holidays are enjoyable for you and the girls Katherine. Laurel