Saturday 28 March 2015

Laundry reno's

Well the laundry has come together quite nicely after having to claim water damage to the flooring and a few appliances were also covered.  Still waiting on my cupboard but hopefully that will be here within the next few weeks.  That's the trouble when one small cabinet needs to be made from the only reliable cabinet makers here.

So I have done curtains and shelf edging, new taps and toilet as well as repainting all the trimmings again after the floors had to be ripped up and replaced.  I'm pretty happy with it all now.






So there was a bit more sewing done for the curtains and edgings.  I have also replaced the foam padding and covers on the kitchen chairs so everything is coming together nicely.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Are these renos still from the big flood? Was that two years ago now? I tend to forget how long it takes to really fix everything after a major event like that. I'm glad you're nearly there! And the floors are really nice. :D

Jillian said...

The floor looks great - and I love the bright yellow.