Tuesday 10 February 2015

Update on Tess

Thank you to everyone who has enquired after Tess this weekend.  I thought I would post a quick update to let you know how we got on at the vets this afternoon.  Tess was sedated again so that the button and suture could be removed and although the ulcer was not visible the vet decided to pop the button and suture back on till Friday lunchtime when I can remove it myself at home and just continue with the eye ointment for a further week.  Those extra few days are just to make absolutely sure it has healed.

So still no model for her cute socks lol but thankfully we are getting there with excellent home care according to the vet although I think a lot of it is to do with his care too.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment.... poor Tess... it is hard watching a dog be uncomfortable.....
Hugz

Binsa said...

His Katherine thanks for the update hugs to tess regards lyn

Jindi's Cottage said...

Good news...glad she is on the mend...

Monica said...

I am glad she is on the mend! I hope she will be back to normal soon. :D

Jillian said...

Hope the removal went well, Katherine.

kiwikid said...

Good to hear Tess is improving.