Sunday 7 September 2014

FNWF results!

Achieved a lot on Friday night with friends!  Finished a scarf from some beautifully dyed merino that I spun up into a thick and thin yarn.  Still needs to be blocked but will get to that later.  Have also started another scarf from some mohair plyed with a cone of Bendigo Woollen Mills 2ply yarn which I dyed last week.  Looking good so far!








Also on the needles is a shrug for Sarah which I started last night with the completion of one sleeve.  12 ply BWM is going to knit up so quickly.




Hope everyone else achieved what they wanted for FNWF.

6 comments:

Maria said...

You always knit such gorgeous projects from the lovely dyed yarns.

O'faigh said...

Hello Katherine, I agree with Maria, your projects are truly beautiful. Hugs, O'faigh

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful work and such pretty yarns.

Claire said...

Your work is always so lovely and inspiring Katherine.

Fiona said...

such a lovely scarf there...
Hugz

Jillian said...

The scarf is really beautiful. I'm interested in how the green knits up - I have a couple of skeins of green a bit similar ( but no variegation) and have no idea what to do with it.