Wednesday 20 August 2014

New spinning chair!

My old chair I use for spinning is looking a little tired and needs to be re-glued.  So after looking around last Friday through a couple of op shops for a microwave I purchased a new one.  It used to be brown but after a quick undercoat and a spray on enamel top coat I have a new chair!  $10 for chair and another $10 for paint so I am happy with that.  Sadly no old microwave for fleece dyeing but will keep an eye out for one.
Might make a nice cushion for the seat too.  Patchwork one would look great on it I think.

7 comments:

Jillian said...

Great chair, Katherine. You could always knit a cushion!

Claire said...

Great colour and you could put just about any colour combination with it too!

O'faigh said...

Hello Katherine, I have caught up with your posts. Loved seeing your revamped chair. Hugs O'faigh

Mistea said...

The chair looks perfect after its makeover. A cotton crochet cushion would be perfect.

Sisbabestitches said...

Lovely chair :) I am with the others a yarn cushion would be lovely :)

Radka said...

Oh, I do like your new chair, quite a find :-)
xx

Anthea said...

What a great find Katherine! lovely colour choice too x