Tuesday 22 April 2014

Now what was I going to achieve over the Easter break....

dying some of the merino lamb that I washed and skirted over the first week of the holidays, finishing the second men's sock in blue/grey that I spun up ages ago, flick card a gorgeous pale grey corriedale fleece to spin in the grease!  Did I achieve anything sadly not although I did get half a bobbin of the fleece done.  Horrible head colds have a lot to answer for lol.  I did spend 3 days laying around watching dvds and finished one of Sarah's novels yesterday.  Surely it cant hang around much longer!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and who wants to come and mow my lawns!  Thats another thing that should have been done lol.  It can wait a bit longer now.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Really sorry to hear that, Katherine. Glad you took the time out though - way to go. Must be severe to stop you from spinning! Take care as you improve.

Anthea said...

Oh darn those colds Katherine! I do hope you are at least starting to feel better now... We can have all the best plans can't we?! But sometimes Life has other ideas for us...