Saturday 29 August 2015

More in the shop and some other things ....

Just done a shop update from last Sunday's dyeing and there will be another next weekend too from what I achieved yesterday which is now drying out in the sun even though it is a cool day outside.  SO the first three are sock blends and the remaining four are 22 micron merino roving.









I have knitted on the sock yarn blanket quite a bit but will show it next time when I have a lot more squares on it.  But I did manage to finish a shawl for the Sheppardess and Teggle Tots SAL on facebook.  Spun from the Ixchel bunny Smaug batts from late last year.  SO smoochy.  Its still drying but there is a lot of bling there too.



4 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

I love the colors! I can't wait to see what you make with all that yarn.

Lin said...

Gorgeous colours Katherine - wish you were not so far away! xx

Anthea said...

The colours are so pretty Katherine... great work!
Is it cold over your way?

Jillian said...

Fabulous colours in the shawl!