Thursday 23 October 2014

Gardening

Not sure where the last month has gone but I can see the results of many weekends worth of gardening I have been doing instead of crafting and blogging lol.  Here's some shots of my front garden and there have been a few subtle changes like shifting some edging and changing the shape of a few beds etc.  I have also planted some new roses namely David Austin Othello, Charles Austin and a lovely pink one which the name escapes me just at the moment.  Looking forward to seeing these bloom but here is Othello....

A shot from the front gate with Oklahoma and Princess Grace in the foreground.


My lovely viburnum

Radox Bouquet which is mass planted in the center bed

A gorgeous red striped hippy

Lovely lilac

Kings ransom which I have had for about 25 years!

Those gorgeous Radox Bouquets again!

Iceberg

Love my spring garden.  Forgot to take pics of the magnolia and stunning may bush before they finished flowering.  Next year lol.

4 comments:

Radka said...

Hi Katherine,
it is so lovely to see pictures of your beautiful garden :-)
xx

Anita said...

Such beautiful flowers and colours. Your garden would be smelling so lovely.
Cheers, Anita.

Monica said...

Those David Austin roses are always gorgeous! My sister had some at her old house, but she felt she had to leave them behind when they moved. Your garden must be stunning at this time of year. Very inspiring!

Jillian said...

It's looking great, Katherine. Love the lilac - and your viburnum IS lovely. Roses seem especially good here this Spring. I need to replace a couple. I've neglected them and notice my Mr Lincoln is producing from the rootstock, rather then the graft.